Sunday, December 12, 2010

Office Party

Yesterday was Kent's office Christmas party.
I was on the fence about whether or not I really truly wanted to go this year. Last year was fun seeing as it was my first Corporate Christmas Party, and I was hugely curious. But this year my curiosity was met and I wasn't sure if I really wanted to go to all the trouble of shaving my legs and painting my nails to rub shoulders with 3,000 strangers.
But I did.
We kissed sweet Greta goodnight* and made our way to Qwest field to eat, drink, and watch somebody's manager dance their cares away.
The food, the venue, and the band was even better than last year, and we enjoyed our brief foray into what felt like "A grown up party for grown up people". I think we passed off as one of them suitably well....
























Or maybe not;)

*Thanks again Wes and Leslie for holding down the fort after we left!

3 comments: