I have all the best intentions to do this and that for him or her this season. To do this for the neighbors and that for the house...I come up with these good intentions suddenly and without much effort but it's the follow through that has me running around with bits of paper and tape stuck to my feet, lists flying out of my pockets, and that unmistakably look of a hunted Christmas elf.
The little details take up most of my time, but they are my favorite, so I paused today and took a few pictures of the tree.
I love the black silky ribbon with the white Christmas balls. It makes our tree look like she is wearing her pearls for us.
Well, it's back to my duties now. Our anniversary is tomorrow, the 3rd Annual Christmas Concert the next day, and Greta's birthday after that. There's lots to do and I think Greta only has a good hour of nap left....


Simply wonderful Mrs. Walter! And hugs and congrats all around for you and the "Mister's" anniversary! You were and still are a beautiful bride.
ReplyDeleteWow, Christmas, the anniversary, and the Barleying Day, all in the same month. December will always be memorable for you (not to mention busy)!
ReplyDeleteYour tree is awesome! I love the idea of a live tree...unfortunately not so many places to get one of those in good ol' Texas. So our little pre-lit fake tree will have to do until further notice. Brennan still says "oooooooo!" whenever he sees it, so that's good :)
ReplyDeletelovely tree :)Happy anniversary too!! And a Happy B-day to miss Greta!
ReplyDelete